giovedì 6 marzo 2008

Anima

Few days ago I have posted the first album of Anima, a good Brazilian folk-prog band; now, thanking Edulms, I able to post their second work, entitled Especiarias (in Brazilian slang is: products coming from Eastern which came in Europe by ships), issued in 2000 and where the Baroque violins were replaced with Brazilian fiddles and the 10-string Brazilian guitar (viola caipira) was added to the instrumentation. Its line-up is: Isa Taube-voice, Paulo Freire-Brazilian ten string guitar; João Carlos Dalgalarrondo-percussion; José Eduardo Gramani-Brazilian fiddles; Luiz Henrique Fiaminghi-Brazilian fiddles; Patricía Gatti-harpsichord; Valeria Bittar-recorders. The post is at medium bitrate although the album isn't too old, but I believe it isn't well knowed around the world; so, maybe, you can forgive me...
Especiarias @ 192kbps http://sharebee.com/5c7381cc

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

hello friend!!how are you,thanks for great music and beautiful photos!

patrick

Il Centurione ha detto...

Hurrah!!! Finally you come back again on a my blog! I'm happy! I thought you goes away...in an other galaxy, maybe...Ciao amico!