martedì 29 aprile 2008

Man

I haven't got the complete discography of such English/Wesh prog band "Man", but some its albums are inside my own discography; so today (by a request) I post another its LP, entitled Rhinos Winos & Lunatics issued in 1974, with country veins and where these musicians appear: Deke Leonard -Guitar, Vocals; Malcolm Morley -Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals; Ken Whaley -Bass; Terry Williams -Drums, Vocals; Micky Jones -Guitar, Vocals. Enjoy!
Rhinos Winos & Lunatics @ 192 kbps http://sharebee.com/d6587099

2 commenti:

Rochacrimson ha detto...

Thanks Centurione!
I know that many discs from this band are very difficult to search.

Unknown ha detto...

I MAN! Una grandissima e misconosciuta-almeno qui in Italia-band. Questo, a mio modesto parere, è il loro miglior disco.
Ciao.