mercoledì 7 maggio 2008

Release Music Orchestra

I'm just looking for the second album of German fusion band: Release Music Orchestra, the first one was posted by Edulms some time ago and I've not got (in my discography) the II. May anybody help me? Anyway let's speak about such group, out of the ashes of Tomorrow’s Gift, came Release Music Orchestra (RMO for short), which consisted of TG’s remaining nucleus plus wind instrument player Jacobsen. Their jazz-rock resembles much what was then done in Germany, such as Passport, Thirsty Moon, Kraan, Aera, etc… Today I'm posting the fourth album entitled Beyond the Limit issued in 1978, with this line-up: Frank Fischer -Bass; Hans Behrendt,Tommy Goldschmidt -Percussion; Günther Reger -Vocals, Wind; Manfred Rurup -Synthesizer, Keyboards, Vocals; Wolfgang Thierfeldt -Drums. Enjoy!
Beyond the limit @ 192kbps http://sharebee.com/34df33c1

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks very much,Centurion!
Amazing band!ALAN

Rochacrimson ha detto...

Great band and great album!

edulms ha detto...

I'm making download of this now... THANKS!!!
I have the second album and I'll send to you!
Bye

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta ha detto...

thank you for this lp!

http://boxes-of-toys.blogspot.com/

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta ha detto...

another great post.
thanks